Manufacturing & Production
Tompkins International helps manufacturers:
- Maximize company resource utilization through lean processes
- Create a customer-oriented pull approach
- Achieve world-class customer satisfaction
- Evaluate technology and equipment
- Provide safer workplaces
- Implement and continuously improve quality systems
- Implement manufacturing best practices
- Measure manufacturing performance for continuous improvement
Customer expectations for manufacturing products have changed over the last 15 years. To provide the speed and customization today's customers require, new manufacturing and production strategies must be used in the supply chain. To achieve success and competitive advantage, all manufacturing companies must reduce costs, minimize process failures, globalize their operations, improve quality, and create efficient supply chains.
Today's aggressive business environment further demands that manufacturers lean their processes, create efficient and agile material flow, and have a culture of continuous improvement. Tompkins works with manufacturers to identify operations improvement opportunities and to put in place manufacturing best practices that meet client needs. We help manufacturers significantly improve their processes through a proven methodology:
- Define requirements by looking at throughput and capacity, process and material flows, product characteristics and working capital
- Identify opportunities for improvements in manufacturing methods and processes, in material handling systems and in facility layout and design
- Evaluate opportunities for implementing operational changes by performing economic and qualitative analyses and develop implementation plan
- Implement improvements according to a detailed plan that incorporates best practices focused on improved operational results
Manufacturing for the Future
A Future Capable Company is a manufacturing company that responds to the forces of change while using the proper application of technology. A future capable company has clear-cut strategies for producing quality products, satisfying customers, increasing its return on assets, reducing costs, and identifying manufacturing as a strategic strength and important link in the supply chain.
Manufacturing & Production Client Successes
For over 30 years, Tompkins International has worked with companies across industries and across the globe to improve their manufacturing processes and operations. A few of these clients:
See a list of case studies for more details.
Questions or comments about
this website can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Tompkins Associates,
Inc., All rights reserved.